Expected Release Date
|December 2020 / January 2021||Co-op Zombies Hoard Game Mode||Yes|
|January 2021 / February 2021||Player Inventory System||No|
|January 2021 / February 2021||Twitch Integration for Game Bonuses||No|
|February 2021 / March 2021||2 New Killstreaks||Yes|
|February 2021 / March 2021||8 New Weapons (3 Assault Rifles, 1 SMG, 1 Sniper, 2 Shotguns & 1 Pistol)||No|
|April 2021 / May 2021||Battle Royale Game Mode||No|
|February 2021 / March 2021||Flash-bang + Smoke Grenades||Yes|
|February 2021 / March 2021||Vehicles||No|
|March 2021 / April 2021||Arena Wager Game Mode||No|
|March 2021 / April 2021||Revamp of Killstreaks (3 Selectables)||No|
|ON GOING||Bug Fixes||Never|
Roadmap Features Explained
Available Perks – 2 Slots Open for Players
- Silent Foot Steps
- Increased Regeneration of Health
- Extra Ammo
- Increased Weapon Damage
- Faster Reload
- Players & Viewers will be able to vote for a game changing event. These game changing events will be able to be voted upon every hour.
Double XP, Double Tokens Earned, 1 Shot Kill, Crosshairs Removed
- Nuclear Bomb – 20 Kills in a row and the game will end in a victory for you.
- UCAV – Flying drone.
Arena Wager Game Mode
- Players will have the opportunity to wager their inventory against other players.
Zombies Game Mode in Detail
- Co-op game mode
- Max zombie hoard level will be recorded and added in leaderboards.
- Economy system
- Chests to buy weapons
- Upgrading after a wave
- Knock down / revive system
Player Inventory System
- Earn perks while playing Zombies & Battle Royale. These perks will have a time limit. You can store X amount in your player inventory until you’re full.
- Players will get the opportunity to insure their active inventory in Zombies. This will cost you tokens. Once you die in Zombies you’ll get your inventory back to enjoy in other game modes.
- Your inventory items gained will have value where you can trade it in for TK.
- Inventory items can be carried into Battle Royale – these items cannot be insured and you will lose them due to unfair advantage in BR.
- Will expand details on this in the future.